Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas from Zina Abbott


It is two days before Christmas, and I suspect you have much better things to do than read lengthy blog posts. So, I will take this opportunity to wish you the best for this holiday season.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my Eastern Sierra Brides 1884 series this past year. If not, whether you are using your trusty old Kindle or receive a brand new one for Christmas, I invite you to take a look at these sweet romance novellas. You may find all my Zina Abbott books by CLICKING HERE. Click on the "follow" link on my Amazon Author Page to be notified when my new books are published in 2017.


Big Meadows Valentine


In the gold mining town of Lundy, only chickens will win her heart.
 






A Resurrected Heart


Can the love a good man bring Beth A RESURRECTED HEART?
 



Her Independent Spirit


Will independent spirits yield to hearts bound by love?
 



Haunted by Love

No matter who haunts him, he will win her heart.




Bridgeport Holiday Brides   

Will a land grab cost Beth her heart’s desire?   


 
 Merry Christmas!




1 comment:

Richard Carroll said...

Contact us at Tollfree Gmail Contact Number Canada 1-888-414-1732 for help and support to solve your Gmail account issue.