Monday, October 19, 2020

Have I Got Specials for You by Paty Jager

I sound like some kind of salesman, don't I? I'm not, I'm just excited. Fall and the coming months are my favorite time of the year. I love the colors, the weather, the family gatherings, and just the feeling life is good. 

This year, with all that has happened, I feel especially blessed for family, my community, and my readers. While I've missed the conferences and events I'd planned to attend,  I've had more time at home to enjoy the things, that past summers, I've had to let go. My flowers looked good and I had a wee bit better garden than usual. My hubby believes in only watering what can shade or feed you, so if I'm not home, the flowers don't get watered. He doesn't understand they feed my soul.

This month, October, I'm participating in the Cowboy Kisses Annual Facebook Party. See the meme below for date and time. I'm on at noon Mountain time. I'll be visiting with those who are there and giving away free ebooks and some other goodies. 

I'll also talk about my new release- preorder now- Collateral Love, Novella #4 in the Tumbling Creek Ranch series. This book will be $0.99 through the end of the month! Here is the universal buy link but it won't be $0.99 everywhere until the 22nd. https://books2read.com/u/4jLrP2


And November, I'm having a Facebook event "Where in the World is Isabella Mumphrey" to reveal the new covers for my Isabella Mumphrey Adventure/Romantic Suspense/Thriller series. I LOVE the new covers. But you'll have to mark your calendars for November 14th and watch my Facebook and newsletter for info about where and when the event will take place. There will be prizes and a fun challenge to find Isabella Mumphrey. 

Late November, I hope to publish book 6 in the Gabriel Hawke series, Turkey's Fiery Roost.

These are all the book related fun things coming up. As for personal, our oldest granddaughter and I are having a pumpkin carving contest, we'll celebrate our oldest grandson's 16th birthday, enjoy whatever family is around for Thanksgiving, and plan to decorate like mad for Christmas. My hope is to have a good showing of kids and grandkids for that holiday. 

 What do you have planned for the rest of your year? Anything fun? Check the dates for my two Facebook events and come on by! 


Paty Jager is an award-winning author of 47 novels, 8 novellas, and numerous anthologies of murder mystery and western romance. All her work has Western or Native American elements in them along with hints of humor and engaging characters. Paty and her husband raise alfalfa hay in rural eastern Oregon. Riding horses and battling rattlesnakes, she not only writes the western lifestyle, she lives it.

blog / websiteFacebook / Paty's Posse / Goodreads / Twitter / Pinterest / Bookbub


No comments: