Friday, March 16, 2012

The Gangs All Here

I'm so happy that Cowboy Kisses has now become the home of a dozen western authors.  In order to keep the blog stimulating and something followers will enjoy, I enlisted the help of the "Cowgirls" listed in the participant line-up in the right side margin.  You can also click on their individual tabs above and find out more about each of them.




In the coming months, we will adhere to the following schedule:

Ciara Gold - 1st Monday
Pati Jager - 1st Wednesday
Peggy L. Henderson - 1st Friday

Lyn Horner - 2nd Monday
Devon Matthews - 2nd Wednesday
Jacquie Rogers - 2nd Friday

Lauri Robinson - 3rd Monday
Me - 3rd Wednesday
Meg Mims - 3rd Friday

Carolyn Clemmons - 4th Monday
Char Chin - 4th Wednesday
Alison Bruce - 4th Friday

We still will entertain guests as time permits, so for the time being, use my email address as shown in the sidebar to request a spot.

Speaking on behalf of my new blogmates, thanks for joining us, and ya'll come back.

3 comments:

Devon Matthews said...

The schedule looks good, Ginger. Thanks!

Alison E. Bruce said...

I'm excited to be on board.

Peggy Henderson said...

Cool! My first post will be on my birthday!