Saturday, March 19, 2016

BRIDES OF DIABLO by Amanda A. Brooks

Amanda A. Brooks has been writing romance novels since the age of fourteen. In 2009, she decided to self-publish. Never without a book in her hand or bag, Amanda is an avid reader of romance and true crime (especially of stories from the 1960's). She is always thinking of unique ideas for her stories. Amanda resides in Southern California.


Amanda A. Brooks is the creator/author of the BRIDES OF DIABLO Series - which can be ordered in paperback and e-book on her amazon Author's page at amazon.com/author/aab


Brides Of Diablo - the new twelve-book Western Romance Series by Amanda A. Brooks.

4 comments:

Amanda A. Brooks said...

Howdy, Cowboy Kisses!!! :) Thank You for having me!!! :) Hope you have some comments and questions for me to answer regarding my BRIDES OF DIABLO Series! :) -Amanda A. Brooks

Amanda A. Brooks said...

Hope everyone checks out my twelve-book Western Romance Series, BRIDES OF DIABLO! :) If you get the books, please let me know that you do either on my Facebook page or at aab874@gmail.com!!! :)

-Amanda
:)

Amanda A. Brooks said...

My BRIDES OF DIABLO Facebook Page is

https://www.facebook.com/bridesofdiablo/?pnref=story

Sandy said...

What great covers👍 I'm ready to read these stories!