Tuesday, December 12, 2023

"Amos" - a new story in the Kiowa Wells saga

Post by Doris McCraw

aka Angela Raines

Photo (C) Doris McCraw

In my post for Sweet Americana Sweethearts, I wrote about how I accidentally created a town. That town was Kiowa Wells, a place somewhere out on the Eastern Plains of Colorado. I've populated that town with stories I've written. 

The town appeared in the novel "Josie's Dream", continued in "Chasing a Chance", and "The Outlaw's Letter". The latest installment is the book, "Amos" which will be released as an ebook on December 22, 2023.

This story continues the saga of Amos Krieder and Mary Jane Pierson, who were minor characters in "Josie's Dream". I little realized when I finished that story and wrote the others that I would one day return to the story of these two people. Seems they had other ideas.

Oh, they've been leading me on a merry chase with star-crossed love, bad guys who don't seem to be, and a lovely chance to talk about the other characters from earlier books. 

Never fear, this is a stand-alone story that does not require reading the other books. It's more of 'I remember them' if you had read the others.

There are still some finer points these characters are asking me to address, so this post will be short. I mustn't disappoint these two.

The book is available for pre-order now. I hope to release a print version later in 2024. In the meantime, keep reading. There are some great stories out there by some amazing writers that make great gifts.

Pre-order Amazon

Until Next Time: Stay safe, Stay happy, and Stay healthy. 

Doris





2 comments:

Julie Lence said...

Congratulations on your upcoming release of Amos, Doris! All th best.

Renaissance Women said...

Thank you. It's quite the journey. Doris