Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Loving Bonnie by Katina J Rose


 πŸ”₯ She’s fierce and independant

He’s tough and protective
Can Bonnie prove she deserves her spot on the ranch without letting her feelings for Bo get in the way? Or will he be the distraction she can’t ignore?
Discover the tension, the passion, and the unforgettable story of Bonnie and Bo in The Ridge Ranch Series: Loving Bonnie! πŸ“š
πŸ“– Grab your copy now and dive into their love story.


In a man’s world of ranching, she was determined to prove she belonged—Not even the alluring blue eyed cowboy in charge or her team.

Bonnie

I was not going to be derailed by a breakup. The timely acceptance letter to a premier Ranch Management Intern Program gives me time to clear my head. It’s not the first time I’ve come across men who don’t think I belong in their world. I might have to work harder than they do, but I deserve it just as much. When there's a mention of a permanent job, I know it’s mine. I just can’t let a handsome ranch hand distract me no matter how much I want him.

Bo

Helping oversee the boss’ Internship Program is not my idea of fun. I’d rather muck stalls all year, than babysit a bunch of wannabe ranchers. Girls in our program are few and far between and the guys don’t take it easy on them. Several of the interns don’t feel she belong, but she earned her spot just like they did. In fact, she gives them a run for their money. As an intern, she’s off limits, so why do I feel I want to protect her? She won’t let anything get in the way of what she wants, even me.



What Readers are saying...



I love the Ridge Ranch series. I fell in love with this series after reading Saving Maddie, which was about one of the brothers in the main story. Getting Bonnie and Bo story was a nice treat/addition to the series. The story focuses on Bonnie, a young woman who wants to learn everything she can about running her own ranch. She got into the internship at Ridge Ranch. From there, she feels she has to prove to herself that she can do it without any help. Some side not important characters have that stereotype that a woman's place is only in the kitchen. Luckily, the main characters from the series see how hard she works and feel that after the internship, she'd make a great addition to the ranch. During all this, she meets a ranch handler named Bo. The two are immediately attracted to one another.

Throughout the story I love the development between them, the growing attraction. Seeing how these two characters can be when they are together. These two characters were well-written. Though they were initially only side characters in the main story, getting their story was perfect. I loved reading it and cannot wait to see what else the author has in store with the Ridge Ranch series.





5 stars!! Wow

Really wow! I loved them so much Katina, you're absolutely talented 😍🀭❤

Bo Remington and Bonnie Sullivan 😫❤ Absolutely stunning together πŸ”₯😌

Bonnie is feisty, brave, hard-working, intelligent, independent and absolutely stunning. She finds out that the guy she's dating is only doing so, so he can get her family's ranch. She breaks up with him, rather perfectly 😈🀭 and decides she needs time away to think. She's worked on her family's ranch since a young age and is also seeking out an internship so she can help improve their ranch. She lands one at Ryan and Heather's ranch 🀭 iykyk.

She stops at the Rangers bar the night before. This is where she meets Bo. Handsome, stunning Bo. He's absolutely hardworking, protective, possesive, a sweetheart and obsessed with her 😫πŸ”₯ my love 😘 He's a wrangler at The Ridge Ranch, and is absolutely brilliant at his job. He's smitten with Bo, the second he meets her. But he finds out the next morning that she's going to be an intern at his workplace, so for now they have to keep their distance. 😏

I love how the story progressed and gave them even more depth and character development. Each chapter revealed so much more to love and admire about them. The pacing was perfect and the wording even better. Katina is absolutely talented and I cannot wait to dive in to the rest of her work 🀭❤

No comments: