Friday, April 1, 2022

The Father, The Son, and the Bottle of Rum ~ Raine Rochelle

Hi, it’s Raine Rochelle here again just dropping in for a chat. I’m not sure if you’ve come across my Sweet Cowboy Romances yet, but if not, and you’d like to get a feel for my writing (and my sense of humour), you can get a FREE copy of my novella, The Father, The Son, and the Bottle of Rum by signing up for my newsletter HERE. I’ll keep you informed of my upcoming projects, run Giveaways and Competitions, and generally keep you in the loop of my world. I really hope you’ll give my books a chance, and would love to keep in touch.

Here’s a little about it:

The wrong kind of spirit causes a massive headache for the Lamberts of Charity Creek


The Father…

John Lambert, pastor and founding member of the church of Charity Creek is a proud man, well-respected by his parishioners. But he hides a dark secret.

The Son…

Joe Lambert is a successful carpenter with his own business. When his mother asks him to come home to help mend the church roof he doesn’t hesitate. But should he?

The Bottle of Rum…

Homeless and destitute, Leah Bailey seeks shelter from a storm in the church of her hometown, Charity Creek. Warmed only by a couple of blankets, some hassocks and the dregs of a bottle of rum, she curls in the corner while the storm rages on. When a tree crashes through the roof of the building she escapes injury, but not the wrath of the pastor who finds her.

Just why is the old man so bitter? And what is the underlying problem between him and Joe?

Will Leah be the catalyst that heals father and son, or will she just widen their rift?

I really hope you enjoy my novella, and, if so, take a look at my series The Billionaires of Brightside Ranch. All of the books are available on Amazon, and FREE if you’re a member of Kindle Unlimited.

Until next month, take care,     

Raine Rochelle


Link for Raine Rochelle NL: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/ghw7shi5rz

Link for The Billionaires of Brightside Ranch: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NCHVJGQ

1 comment:

Julie Lence said...

Sounds like a great read. Thank you for sharing, Raine.
P.S. Love the cover!