Tuesday, February 20, 2024

More Ridge Ranch

Sometimes you have to take a few steps back before you can go forward. The Ridge Brothers have told their stories but it doesn’t end there. Several things go into making a series. We’ve talked about the character of the town and even the personality of the pets. Have you ever read a book that only had two people in it? I’m sure they’re out there but secondary character add so much to the story. How does the main character interact with other people? Is the Main character flirty with other people too or are they a complete asshole and only have eyes for the other main character. 


When I started writing Saving Maddie, Wyatt was an only child. Now, I couldn’t imagine him with out his two younger brothers. As I was writing Finding Liv I wanted to go back and tell Bo and Bonnie’s story so that’s exactly what I did. The next Ridge Ranch release will be Loving Bonnie which is set to come out in June this year. 


💖Small town contemporary country romance

💖Workplace romance

💖Friends to lovers

💖Cowboys

💖He falls first

💖Standalone

💖He falls first


The Ridge Ranch Series

Loving Bonnie

Bo and Bonnie’s Story


Bonnie

I was not going to be derailed by a breakup. The timely acceptance letter to a premier Ranch Management Intern Program gives me time to clear my head. It’s not the first time I’ve come across men who don’t think I belong in their world. I might have to work harder than they do, but I deserve it just as much. When there's a mention of a permanent job, I know it’s mine. I just can’t let a handsome ranch hand distract me no matter how much I  want him to.



Bo

Helping oversee the boss’ Internship Program is not my idea of fun. I’d rather muck stalls all year, than babysit a bunch of wannabe ranchers. Girls in our program are few and far between and the guys don’t take it easy on them. Several of the interns don’t feel she belong, but she earned her spot just like they did. In fact, she gives them  a run for their money. As an intern, she’s off limits, so why do I feel  I want to protect her? She won’t let anything get in the way of what she wants, even me.


Available for pre-order on Amazon. 


2 comments:

GiniRifkin said...

Hi Katina: Happy June release! Secondary characters can be fun to write and agree they are really important.

Julie Lence said...

Congrats on the new book, Katina!