Wednesday, March 15, 2023

What do I like on my hot dog? by Rhonda Lee Carver

 Hi, y'all! I CANNOT believe we're halfway through March already. Where has the month gone? This year? I am excited that we're one month closer to warmer weather. Spring is such a wonderful, renewing time for every living thing. The trees and flowers blossom. Plants grow. Fur babies are born. Each morning brings with it a scent that is unexplainable...the scent of spring. 


I'm always getting questions from readers. Mostly they relate to my books, and sometimes they are questions that relate to me personally.  I've decided to answer a few of them here. Be prepared, some will bring a laugh...

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

I'm not a big drinker. I grew out of that stage years ago, but at times I do enjoy a cocktail. My fave is a lime margarita...not mango, peach, raspberry...lime. With a ring of salt, not sugar. 

In some of your videos you're wearing glasses. Are they prescriptions?

No. Actually, I can see perfectly, except for up close. Age has done a number on me, and I need readers.

Mustard or Ketchup on your hot dog?

I haven't eaten a hot dog in a very long time. I guess if I had to choose, I'd go with mustard. The only thing I eat ketchup with is fries.

If you were reincarnated, what would you come back as?

That's an easy decision. One of my characters :)

Would you choose three million dollars or a vacation house on the beach?

That is a hard one. I'd have to flip a coin. I chose heads for the money, and it came up tails.

Lace or satin?

There's a time and place for both.

Name some pet peeve of yours.

Don't pretend to be my friend then not have friend qualities. If I'm your friend I have your back, through thick and thin. I put a lot of stock in good friendships and they're hard to find these days.

I have zero tolerance for someone taking something I said, jumbling it sideways to make me look bad, then that person playing innocent. Nope, can't do that. Those who know me realize I'm one to say it straight. 


NOW ONTO THE BEST STUFF...

I have FOUR, yes FOUR, preorders right now and you don't want to miss these.





Purchase them here!


1 comment:

Allie Bock said...

Loved the interview questions. I agree mustard and relish on hotdogs! Hope your preorders go well!