Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Meet the Youngest Ridge

We've met Wyatt, the oldest brother who broke away from tradition and left the ranch. He's still there when his family needs him because well the Ridges are cowboys born and bred. Conner, the peacemaker who stepped up and took over the ranch and then there's Cooper, the youngest and the trouble maker of the family. 

When everyone expects you to screw up, it takes them a while to catch on that you're actually growing up and coming into your own. I am excited for this release. We've seen and gotten to know Cooper in the last two Ridge Ranch novels, so of course he had to get his own book. 

Redeeming Cooper -

Cooper and Jo’s Story

Jo Williams

In high school, I was in love with my best friend. The problem—he never saw me as anything other than a study buddy.

We’ve long since graduated school, and I’m not the nerdy girl in glasses anymore. He, however, still has quite the reputation. I’ve always wondered if he lives up to the hype. One night by my rules, turns into so much more.

Cooper Ridge

The youngest of the Ridge brothers and the one no one takes seriously. In my defense, I’ve been a screw up most of my life. It’s getting old, even for me. I’m known for my no strings attached, but then a flash from my past has me second guessing everything. I can’t get enough, and all I want is her.

What happens when past feelings won’t be buried? Will I give up my playboy ways? Can we be enough for each other? Will a surprise give us both more than we bargained for?

If you enjoy small town romance, grab this steamy, surprise pregnancy novel with characters you’ll love and a town that shows the essence of love and care of each person there.


  • Small town
  • Cowboys
  • Second Chances
  • Happy Ever After
  • Surprise Pregnancy
  • Series of Standalones
  • Redemption
Pre-order here.

 


No comments: