Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Dreams - Yes!

 Post by Doris McCraw aka Angela Raines


Amazon

I confess this post is about fulfilling a dream, but it also talks about a new release for me. The Anthology/Box Set of "Old West Stories of Love"

I've been writing short stories and novellas since 2014. It was always a dream that I have them all together in one place. Thanks to my publisher, that dream has come true. Some of these stories you may have already read. Some may be new to you. Below is a summary of what you may get when you read them.

It is my hope that these stories will transport you to a world of wonder that can ignite your imagination. Imagine the breathtaking landscapes of Colorado. It is within this backdrop that the stories in "Old West Stories of Love" takes place. It is the time when you can meet determined Cowboys and strong-willed heroines. I don't know about you but those rugged daring Cowboys capture my imagination. But for me, they have to meet their match and the strong-willed women. Together their stories, are about journeys to and promises of new beginnings.

So I am inviting you to grab a cozy blanket, a cup of your favorite beverage, and journey back to the old West. A place that I love, whose history draws me in, and allows my imagination to soar as I've written and continue to write what I imagine life would have been like when Colorado was young.

I will return to my posts about early Colorado, a passion of mine. In the meantime-

 Until Next Time: Stay safe, Stay happy, and Stay healthy.

Doris




4 comments:

Julie Lence said...

Congratulations on seeing your dream come true! So happy for you, Doris.

Agnes Alexander said...

Just ordered it, Doris. Looking forward to the read. Congratulations.

Renaissance Women said...

Thank you, Julie. It was a long time coming, but it did happen. I'm one lucky lady. Doris

Renaissance Women said...

You just made my day, Agnes. I admire your work and I thank you. Doris