Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My New Release--A Romantic Suspense Western Coming January 25!



Locket Full of Love

by Heather Blanton

Was her husband a sinner or a saint? A spy or a traitor? For years Juliet Watts has believed her husband died saving nothing more than a cheap trinket--but the locket he risked his life for turns out to hold a mysterious key. Together, Juliet and military intelligence officer Robert Hall go on a journey of riddles and revelations. But Juliet is convinced Robert is hiding something, too. Maybe it's just his heart...

This was a fun story to write and the research was really interesting. I learned a lot about spying and intelligence departments during the Civil War. Oh, and the first part of the story is based on a TRUE Story. Next month I'll be back with details on some of my research!

I hope you'll check it out and the other books in the Lockets & Lace series. My book releases January 25, and if you pre-order (and let me know), I'll send you a loooooong sneak peek! 




No comments: