Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Goodies

By Kristy McCaffrey

As 2020 comes to a close, I wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful readers, fans, and friends out there. I've spent the last few years working on a romantic suspense adventure series, but in 2021 I'll be going back to my historical western romances with new books in my Wings of the West series. I hadn't thought I would add more of the bird books, but I've been working on new story ideas starring the second generation. While there are plenty of boys, these new novels will focus on the daughters (2 from Matt and Molly from THE WREN, and 3 from Logan and Claire from THE DOVE). Look for the first one in the spring!


**************

But now, a few thank you's!

I've got a fun giveaway at my website this month. Click here to enter to win my Christmas Prize Pack!


***************

I’d love to send you a Christmas card. Drop your info here and I’ll add you to my list.


***************

A bunch of historical romance authors came together to create Season’s Sweetings, a pdf digital book of our favorite cookie recipes. It features recipes from Glynnis Campbell, Kathryn Le Veque, Tanya Anne Crosby, Kimberly Cates, and more! Click here to grab your copy today.

***************

I’m excited to share that I now have an Etsy shop where you can purchase autographed copies of my books. If you’re interested, please stop over and have a look.

***************
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday! Be well, be safe, and see you in 2021!

Kristy
xoxo



6 comments:

Julie Lence said...

Merry Christmas, Kristy and have fun with the new 'Bird' books!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs Charlene Whitehouse

Patty Fontenot Duplechin said...

Merry Christmas. Awesome giveaway. Thank you for the chance

Hebby Roman said...

Sounds great, Kristy! Love jumping generations in stories, so much continuity and family feelings to explore!

Kristy McCaffrey said...

Merry Christmas Julie, Charlene, and Patty! So happy you stopped by.

Kristy McCaffrey said...

Hi Hebby, Thank you! For a long time I wasn't sure I would do this. I actually had some of the children's stories, but just as short reads. But I thought if I'm gonna do this then they should be novels. Very excited to dive back into this world.