Friday, January 6, 2023

2023 Goals ~ Raine Rochelle


 Happy New Year! I hope you’re as excited as I am to welcome another year full of possibilities and opportunities.

Although January always seems such a long, cold month, I enjoy looking forward to the chance to try again at reaching the goals I didn’t quite manage to achieve last year, and to make new plans for the months ahead.

One of my aims for 2023 is to write and publish The Johnsons of Junova series, which is a spin-off from The Billionaires of Brightside Ranch and The Brides of Brightside Ranch.

On that note, I’m pleased to give you the first glimpse of the cover of Book 1 in the series, Heartstrings, which was designed by the very talented Kay Maszek of Maszek Designs. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Heartstrings is due for release on 26th January and will be on pre-order very soon.

I hope you’re making your own plans for 2023, and hope it’s a year full of hope and health for all of us.

Take care,

Raine


Don’t forget that The Billionaires of Brightside Ranch series is currently FREE in Kindle Unlimited

No comments: