Thursday, August 8, 2024

Gone Writing

 I'm popping out of my writing cave to announce that I finished the first draft of my next book.


Going part time at my job was definitely what my writing career needed. Look for book 4 in the Forging America series to be released soon. 

And take advantage of the e-book sale. For a little while longer, the first three books will be priced at only 99c!


One last thing...

I'm reviving TEAM MAYGROVE, my street team!

Members help promote my books. They get to read books before they're published, to give feedback on how well they like the story (beta reader). They can also opt to receive advance copies for the purpose of leaving reviews (ARC reviewer). And there are other perks. :)

Participation opportunities are offered per book and are always optional.

If you or someone you know would like to become a member, use this link.

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

Julie Lence said...

Congrats, Melissa!! Wishing you all the best with the new story.

Melissa said...

Thanks!