Tuesday, April 16, 2024

The Ranch Saga Continues


 We've met the Ridge Brothers - Wyatt, Conner and Cooper with the women that bring them to their knees--Ari, Liv and Jo. We've met the four legged friends. I think Scout, he's a morgan, quarter horse mix and Bear, a Caucasian Shepard are my favorite. In the process Ryan and Heather's story demanded to be told and Bo and Bonnie pushed through the front line as well. Bonnie is a firecracker who has to prove to herself that she can make it on her own. Bo starts falling as soon as he meets her--the problem, she's an intern at the ranch he works at. Can they push feelings down or will stolen kisses get the best of them?


The Ridge Ranch Series

Loving Bonnie

Bo and Bonnie’s Story


Bonnie

I was not going to be derailed by a breakup. The timely acceptance letter to a premier Ranch Management Intern Program gives me time to clear my head. It’s not the first time I’ve come across men who don’t think I belong in their world. I might have to work harder than they do, but I deserve it just as much. When there's a mention of a permanent job, I know it’s mine. I just can’t let a handsome ranch hand distract me no matter how much I  want him to.



Bo

Helping oversee the boss’ Internship Program is not my idea of fun. I’d rather muck stalls all year, than babysit a bunch of wannabe ranchers. Girls in our program are few and far between and the guys don’t take it easy on them. Several of the interns don’t feel she belong, but she earned her spot just like they did. In fact, she gives them  a run for their money. As an intern, she’s off limits, so why do I feel  I want to protect her? She won’t let anything get in the way of what she wants, even me.


Check out my social media pages for information and watch for the pre-order link.


No comments: